October 12, 2019
Start location: Broadway Ave behind KC Summers
City/State: Mattoon, IL
Start time: 8:00 am Distances & Categories:
- $25 – $30 day of race
- 5K Color Run to honor people who have fought cancer – Run or Walk in honor or memory of family and friends
- Every participant receives a t-shirt, a swag bag full of goodies and a medal!
- Race starts and ends on Broadway behind KC Summers
- Parking is available in most downtown lots and on many streets within walking distance. Participants may also park in the Mattoon Area Family YMCA lot
- Proceeds support Sarah Bush Lincoln’s Regional Cancer Center
- No bicycles or pets allowed on race route
- After the race, invite your family and friends to join us for our post-race party! Food, drinks, bounce house, and lots more!
DisclaimerNotice: Fat at the Finish is a free race listing website serving the Central Illinois area. We are not the organizers or race directors of ANY event. Any questions or concerns regarding the races listed on this website should be directed towards the organizers of the race, of which the contact information can be found at the race's official website or contact information may be listed on this website. Fat at the Finish Central Illinois races information is subject to change. Please verify all race dates, times, locations, prices, etc. with the official race website, flier or race director. If you would like to promote a central Illinois race on this website, please Submit a Race or email email@example.com.