April 22, 2017
Start location: Champaign Assembly Hall
City/State: Champaign, IL
Start time: 7:00 am Distance(s):
Starting at the world renowned University of Illinois… here’s what you can expect at the Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon:
- Quick and easy packet pick-up and registration!
- High quality goodies at the Health & Fitness Expo!
- Delicious pasta, pasta, pasta feed with fun and exciting speakers!
- The Assembly Hall Starting Line… classic U of I!
- Awesome running routes, complete with fans and fun!
- Your own 50-yard line finish inside Memorial Stadium (complete with the jumbo video screen just for you)!
- Great medals, shirts, food and post-race activities for all!
The race starts near Assembly Hall, runs through campus, loops through Urbana, back through campus, out into Champaign, and finishes on the 50-yard line of Memorial Stadium.
9TH ANNUAL RACE HIGHLIGHTS
Runner traking: friends and family can sign up to receive texts and e-mails with updates from your run.
All marathon finishers will get an awesome commemorative fleece blanket.
First time marathoners and half marathoners get special bibs.
Muscle Milk available after the race on Saturday at the Meijer 27th-Mile Celebrate Victory Bash.
Runners who complete the 5K on Friday and then the 10K, half marathon, full marathon or (new in 2017) marathon relay on Saturday will receive a special I-Challenge medal. This means, in all, you will receive:
- Two shirts (5K plus 10K or half or marathon)
- Three medals (5K, plus 10K or half or marathon, plus an I-Challenge medal [different for each I-Challenge])
- Bragging rights
Don’t Miss the Friday Night 5k! Tons of fun, finish on the stadium field, awesome post-race, great crowd support and more bling!
See official website for more information on the Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon.
DisclaimerNotice: Fat at the Finish is a free race listing website serving the Central Illinois area. We are not the organizers or race directors of ANY event. Any questions or concerns regarding the races listed on this website should be directed towards the organizers of the race, of which the contact information can be found at the race's official website or contact information may be listed on this website. Fat at the Finish Central Illinois races information is subject to change. Please verify all race dates, times, locations, prices, etc. with the official race website, flier or race director. If you would like to promote a central Illinois race on this website, please Submit a Race or email email@example.com.