August 19, 2017
Start location: City Park
City/State: Hull, IL Pike County
Start time: 8:00 am Distances & Categories:
The USATF Certified 5k and 10k race courses weave through the village of Hull, IL and surrounding countryside past the bountiful corn and soybean fields. The start and finish line will be at the pack at the south end of Elm St. Please note the change in race start. Fun Run will be first at 8:00 a.m. The adult race will start immediately after the Fun Run.
Race is professionally chip timed. Overall awards and age group awards following the adult race.
Packet pickup August 18 at the downtown park from 6-8pm or on race day.
- 5K/10K Competitive Race
- 5K Fun Walk
- ½ Mile Kids’ Fun Run
- Trophies, Medallions, Ribbons Awarded
- NOTE CHANGE OF THE 2 RACES:
- Fun Run Starts at 8:00 a.m. followed immediately by the 5K/10K Race/Walk
- Fun Run for young people (12 or under)
- Pre-registration ends August 5th
- Registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Pre-registration preferred, but race day registration available with “late” fee
- The morning of the “all day” Hull Picnic & Chicken Supper
More information available at official race website.
DisclaimerNotice: Fat at the Finish is a free race listing website serving the Central Illinois area. We are not the organizers or race directors of ANY event. Any questions or concerns regarding the races listed on this website should be directed towards the organizers of the race, of which the contact information can be found at the race's official website or contact information may be listed on this website. Fat at the Finish Central Illinois races information is subject to change. Please verify all race dates, times, locations, prices, etc. with the official race website, flier or race director. If you would like to promote a central Illinois race on this website, please Submit a Race or email email@example.com.