September 25, 2021
Start location: Weldon Springs State Park
City/State: Clinton, IL
Start time: 8:00 am Distances & Categories:
The 8th annual Swifty Swine 5K takes place on a scenic course during the weekend of Clinton’s 53rd Apple and Pork Festival. The event includes yummy post-race snacks, homemade finishers medals, and trophies to 1st and 2nd male/female finishers in all age categories. We also have a FREE Piglet Prance for our wee little runners. Come enjoy this family-friendly event!
Event details and schedule
· Participants in the 5K run will be grouped in the following categories: 10 & under; 11-17; 18-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60+
· Trophies awarded to the 1st and 2nd overall male & female runners in each age category, with handmade finisher’s medals for each 5K participant
· Entry Fee
$25 if registered by Saturday, September 18, 2021
$30 if registed from 9/18/21 to race day
T-shirts guaranteed if registered by 9/18/21
· Packet pickup and day-of-race registration begins at 7:00am on race day
· Race begins at 8:00 AM, with awards following at approximately 9:30 AM
· Follow the signs on race day for parking and registration.
· FREE Piglet Prance for kids 8 and under will begin following the race.
Please see our Facebook page for race updates and this year’s course map!
Download a PDF, Mail-In Registration Form Here
DisclaimerNotice: Fat at the Finish is a free race listing website serving the Central Illinois area. We are not the organizers or race directors of ANY event. Any questions or concerns regarding the races listed on this website should be directed towards the organizers of the race, of which the contact information can be found at the race's official website or contact information may be listed on this website. Fat at the Finish Central Illinois races information is subject to change. Please verify all race dates, times, locations, prices, etc. with the official race website, flier or race director. If you would like to promote a central Illinois race on this website, please Submit a Race or email firstname.lastname@example.org.