No Boundaries is a 12-week beginners training program structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K. Our graduation goal race is the Lake Evergreen 5K at Comlara Park on Saturday, August 10 at 8:00am. There will be a Kickoff / Informational Session on Tuesday, May 14 at 6:00pm or Saturday, May 18 at 9:00am at Fleet Feet Bloomington IL.
No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome.
The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 12 weeks! Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
When: Weekly training runs will be at 6:00pm on Tuesdays and 8:00am on Saturdays starting May 21.
Where: The group will meet at Fleet Feet Sports Bloomington, 105 Krispy Kreme Drive #5
Program Cost: $75 per participant (does not include race registration fee). However, our first No Boundaries is free to all participants!
As part of the No Boundaries program, participants will receive the following:
- A 12-week training program and calendar with workouts provided
Twice-weekly coach-guided training sessions
- Access to coaches via email during the week
- New Balance technical apparel, including the No Boundaries technical shirt
- Gear up night for participants only with special discounts
- Educational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Dedicated support from the coach to answer individual questions and to keep you accountable to the program and to yourself
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
For more information please contact Julie at 309.808.3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.